Together with clinicians we investigate application of Magnetoencephalography for diagnostics and neuro-rehabilitation.
1. Developing non-invasive methods for high-precision localization of epileptic foci and for pre-surgical mapping of irrecoverable functional zones using Magnetoencephalography we collaborate with
- The Federal State Autonomous Institution N.N. Burdenko National Medical Research Center of Neurosurgery of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (N.N.Burdenko NMRCN) and with
- Russian Child Hospital, Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)
2. We investigate prognostic potential of Magnetoencephalography for efficacy of the new speech rehabilitation technique in patients with post-stroke chronic aphasia. This study is performed in collaboration with
- National Research University Higher School of Economics, Centre for Cognition & Decision Making
- National Research University Higher School of Economics, Center for Language and Brain
- Pathology of Speech and Neurorehabilitation Center.
3. We develop a brain-computer interface together with
- Laboratory for Neuroergonomy and Brain-Computer Interfaces, Research Center "Kurchatov Institute", Moscow.